Thursday, May 10, 2007

Still No Pictures

Well, I still do not have pics to post. I was going to snap some of the North side of town (where mjrnt lives) but the water went down 5 feet in 24 hours! They can FINALLY get into their homes again.

I had a meeting with my insurance adjuster this morning and got bad news: No coverage. I knew it was coming so the let down was small. I was able to secure financing at my bank to rebuild things so it should be ok.

I plan on helping mjrnt Friday and Saturday and another friend on Sunday (the one that had his basement wall cave in from my original flood post). It will be a long but rewarding three days of work.

On the good news front I played quite well in the CR League tourney last night. I placed 24th out of 191 and am quite pleased with the result! If I place top 25 in each I should be right up there in the end.

I had one tough beat that sealed my fate when I got A/I PF with AA vs 35s.

The flop came Q55!

I had another hand that got me some heat. When I get home I will grab the HH and get it on here.

Jeff

No comments: