Friday, May 18, 2007

CR League Top 10, Here I Come!!!

As I mentioned last week I finished 24th in the first CR League tourney. This week I took two ugly beats (all in pre with QQ vs KT and all in pre with AK vs AT) and finished 40th out of 109. Ugh.

I played well enough in both to final table but you know how it works with donkaments... However, I am now in 13th place in the overall leaderboard. I really ran kinda shitty the first two tournies so I am due for some cards. I fully expect to final table this Wednesday and jump into the top 6 or 8.

Cash game play has also gone will with four straight days of profit. I am playing my best poker in 2 months and damn does it feel freaking awesome. Now I need to get some time to watch some videos and post some on the board. My life has been a whil wind lately and things can only calm down from here.

I'll throw out another reminder for the charity tourney. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the off topic board. There is a sticky at the top of the board that has all the info.

I am hoping to get my BR figures on the blog here every time I post. My books are at home so I can't do it right now, but I see others do it and I like the idea. It, in part, makes me publically accountable for my wins and losses.

And now, a new feature that I will add to each post. Here is the You Tube video of the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6Dmhc916I

Ok, ok, and here is a bonus one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqk1-q8gXcY&mode=related&search=

Gotta love the Price is Right baby!

Jeff

No comments: