Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quick Update

I wanted to post yesterday but we sold a couple vehicles at work and my goddamn internet died at home last night so it was not really possible. This on the heels of having to replace my AC on Tuesday. Life delivered some bad beats this last 24 hours. But just like in poker, I am resilient and plan on stacking life this next week while on...

Vacation

We are leaving for Loveland, Colorado on Sunday at about 8pm. Why so late? Would you want to travel 10 hours with a 1 year old in a car? Hopefully she will sleep through the entire trip. To make things more interesting, we found out today that she has strep throat. Should make things fun.

The plan for Colorado is to spend a few days at my wife's sister's house along with their brother, other sister, parents, and all the nieces and nephews. Aside from the sister that lives there (plus a husband and two kids) the rest of us are from this area. Then on Thursday all 16 of us are going up into the mountains to stay at a cabin/resort joint in Estes State Park. We will be there a couple days then come home on either Saturday night or Sunday morning. I am not really looking forward to it but I am anxious to catch a couple Rockies games at Coors. I am hoping to see Greg Maddux pitch since the Padres will be in town. Hopefully it works out for the good.

Poker

I do not have time to get into the promised topic from my last post. I will see if I can get another post up tomorrow.

I have not played much the last few days. When I have, it is has been goofing off on Poker Stars with 5 card draw or on UB with PLO and HORSE. All together I have gambled away a buy in.

Oops...

Buh-Bye

Sorry for the short update. I will get you more either tomorrow or this weekend before we leave. No You Tube video today either....I will make up for it. I promise.

Later

No comments: