Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yeah, I'm still alive...

Sorry for the lack of an update...I have been a bit busy. Apparently I'm re-addicted to Gran Turismo 4! We have also been busy at work. Nice weather make for lots of car sales. This is a good thing (I like money).

Last week was my 5th straight loser at the cash tables (if you omit my tourney win). While the last two weeks I've only lost a total of about $250, I am still frustrated. On a good note, I think I have found a few leaks. The biggest is definitely my drop in aggression and increasing nittyness. I am really working on opening up and the results have been promising.

At this point I have pretty much given up on UB. I cannot get paid there and just can't deal with the tight, tough play. I tried FTP out but after I was 3-bet 4,562 times in two days I decided to give Absolute a try (seriously, how aggro is $100nl at FT?). Absolute may have the WORST PLAYERS EVER! There are tons of guys with 40%+ VPIP's and <10% class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">PFR%. Perfect.

In fact, I sat at a table with three guys that were: 85/24, 83/19, and 60/11 over 75 hands. Triple perfect.

I will try and put a bigger update up later this week as well as some discussion about fantasy baseball and the over thinking that occurs at lower limits.

Till then, good luck at the tables.

No comments: